Dobrica is highly skilled sales professional with 15 years international real estate experience. He has proven ability to close sales and generate new business. Oversees and coordinates real estate sales, management, maintenance and development activities. Identifies potential buyers, evaluates needs, and shows space as appropriate. Confident and experienced in selling high end properties to the HNWI clients from all around the world. Here are some of his skills:
- Excellent ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer appropriate solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of real estate principles, procedures, and standards.
- Dealing with demanded high profile investors and buyers providing full support and advice at all stages of the buying process and consulting them on investment opportunities.
- International mindset with understanding the specifics and needs of different nationalities and cultures.
- Expert in valuating and surveying of real estate properties.
- Collaborates with extensive developer and broker network to identify premier properties.
- Supervises market trend research, directs and implements marketing strategies.
- Prepares legal documents including listings and sales contracts and coordinate property closings and overseeing document signing.
- Provides legal, economic and market advice to prospective clients.
- Maintains and liaise with clients, building relationships to encourage returning business.
- Organizes and participates at real estate forums, summits and exhibitions in Europe and Russia.
- Leads due diligence process and planning for both short and long-term real estate projects.
- Supervises the international property management and rental services department.
Dobrica has dual British and Serbian citizenship and he is fluent in Russian, English, German and Serbian languages.